Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
ActionTrip has posted an interview with Phantagram Interactive's Jay Eom regarding their upcoming action title for the XBox and PC, Duality. This title looks pretty damn cool! uNF:
AT: The Duality trailer caused quite a an uproar ever since it was released at the ECTS. Throughout the clip one can hardly tell the difference between the cut-scenes and real-time gameplay. It all looks really cool. We are quite keen to find out more about the technical things that lurk behind this interesting title. The trailer displays some quite stunning particle effects (and even various weather conditions). Reveal more about the engine that allows these impressive visual effects.
JE: That's all thanks to the console-like fast and eye-popping graphics, which was achieved with the utilization of the power of GeForce3 graphic card. The full polygon environment is enhanced with cutting-edge special effects. (Real-time mash smooth, bump mapping, inverse kinematics, dynamic shadowing, localized damage, etc.). We have 2,000 polygons per character, but they're enhanced to look like they have about 8000. Also, there will be real-time cut scenes that feature highly detailed character models, (the variety of features include eye movement, facial expressions, separate upper and lower lip). The AI controlled camera automatically focuses on the important events and characters.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review