Lost Continents Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Computer and Video Games.com caught up with VR1's Travis McGeathy for a quick chat regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Lost Continents. Here's a nugget:
What was the reason behind your decision to set the game against a backdrop of "sixty years of serial thrillers and pulp adventure stories"?
Travis: When we first decided to make a MMORPG, our goal was to come up with a unique setting that was still accessible to a wide audience. It didn't take long for us to settle on pulp adventure. It's an exciting setting that is readily familiar to nearly everyone and hasn't been explored much in games and not at all by MMORPGs. There are innumerable myths and legends we can pull from that are instantly recognizable to the players, but break the current mould of elves and trolls. Most importantly, though, it's a fun setting! It's a completely romanticized era filled with action and adventure.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview