Westwood Studios Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
PC Game Central has posted an interview with Westwood Studios' Quality Assurance Specialist, Tom Quitoni. They mainly chat about the gaming industry and how to break into it. Here's a taste:
How did you enter the gaming industry? Did you always want to be in the gaming industry? For how long have you been in the gaming industry?
Tom: I have been interested in video games since I was a little kid, but it wasn't until I was in college, as an English major, that I realized I wanted to work in the gaming industry, (by that point it was too late to change my major). I originally wanted to write for a game publication, but after years of let downs, my wife and I decided to move to Las Vegas for a fresh start. I was ready to get another job at a retail game store when I discovered Westwood Studios was located in my new hometown. I filled out an application and sent in a copy of my resume, and I have now been here for just over a year.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review