The good chap 'Wavey' Dave Baumann over at Beyond3D (their DNS is still not working, hence the weird URL) has smashed up an interview with PowerVR's David Harold. I bet you all know the topic! :) Here's a snip: $qs Wavey: Is there the possibility that the division could be sold to an immediate competitor (i.e. ATi or nVIDIA)?
DH: Sure. I've always said we'd welcome any of these "competitors" as PowerVR licensees. Well, to be honest, I'd like some smaller player buy them up. If the "big ones" get them, it would most prolly mean RIP.. :( Anyway, I suggest that you all take a look at the full interview as it brings you some more insight on the future of PowerVR.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review