Jedi Outcast Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
JediKnight.net has thrown up an interview with Dan Pettit, the Associate Producer behind Raven Software's newly released Quake3 engine powered Action title, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Here's a taste:
Is lightsaber knock-back the typical response when someone is hit by the lightsaber? If not, what other effects can gamers expect? For example, when someone dies, do they ever simply crumple do the ground?
"Knock back", as the community calls it, is not a very common event. With the Ghoul2 technology, there is a wide range of effects that happen based on the situation. Hitting a leg vs. the chest; the right side vs. the left side - these types of variances all have an impact on what the resulting affect will be.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review