SoF2 MP Test Tips
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Raven Software's Kenn Hoekstra and Clem Samson-Samuel have updated their .plans with some tips on the newly released multiplayer test from their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix. Here's a taste:
While I was going to write a 'Shop 101' and explain in detail how complex the flow of the map is, I decided to let people find out on their own. I will however, give a few hints:
- Use the outside of the building. Believe it or not, but you can walk most every way on the outside of the building.
- You can climb the cables on the scaffolds.
- Work as a team. This may seem obvious, but the attacking team (Blue) really has to work together to succeed. It isn't completely required, but it sure is a lot of fun when you do!
- There are MANY routes that the attacking team can take. While there are only three ways into the room with the briefcase, there are over a dozen ways to get there. I am serious that there are over a dozen ways!
- There are at least 9 ways to escape with the briefcase.
- While crouch jumping (holding crouch shortly after jumping) is not required, it can get you to a lot of place you normally couldn't get to. :)
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review