Dungeon Siege Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
ElecPlay.com sat down with Gas Powered Games' Chris Taylor for a quick Q&A regarding their newly released Action-RPG, Dungeon Siege. Incase you missed it, check out the demo that was released yesterday. Anyways, back to the interview. Here's a blurb:
BJ: Let's talk about expanding the entertainment of your game with editing tools.
CT: We're providing a lot of development tools [to the mod community]. The single biggest tool is our Siege Editor; it's the thing takes all our content and puts it all together. We've built the engine so that you can create new AI, create new special effects, new spells, anything that the game has in it, all the way up to, but not including the creation of new art assets, which is new monsters and characters. Discreet has created a program called Gmax, so what we've done is create something called "Siege Max." Siege Max is basically 3D Studio where you can only export in a certain game format, our Dungeon Siege format. People will be able to create new monsters, new armor, new shields, weapons, boots, helms, et cetera...terrain. And they've got the full suite. They can build anything they want.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review