New World Order Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The fellas over at WarFighter.com have slapped up an interview with Termite Games' Gianni Aliotti regarding their upcoming first person shooter, New World Order. Check it out:
War Fighter: How does your game differ from similar titles already on the market or soon to be on the market like Ghost Recon and Global Operations and other combat games? Will we see something new in this game?
New World Order: For starters, the graphics will be on a totally different level. We will also introduce some unique game modes and several features like a ranking system for obtaining weapons as well as a weight system. Another feature that will especially please the hard-core gamers, is the per pixel damage which ensures that every hit counts (not just the kill like in other games). Basically, we dont use the typical hit box that would easily allow near misses to count unfairly as hits.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review