Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPG Vault has Bethesda Softworks' Todd Howard in the hot seat tonight, answering questions regarding their newly released RPG, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Here's some juice:
Jonric: Now that Morrowind has been released, what are your thoughts and feelings about the project overall? Do you think it lives up to the heritage of Arena and Daggerfall? And how does the end product compare with the vision you set out to create?
Todd Howard: I'm ecstatic that we pulled it off. Whenever you start a game, especially one of this magnitude, you spend years wondering what the final game will look and play like. The game is different than some of our original ideas, because we changed them as we went along to make the game better. We'd implement ideas that just weren't fun, or didn't work as I had imagined, so we took them out or changed them entirely. I think it definitely holds up the Elder Scrolls heritage. In addition, I think it shows our commitment to make the Elder Scrolls change and evolve as gaming changes and evolves.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review