EverQuest 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Keeping the interviews rollin', GameSpy has caught up with Sony Online Entertainment's Bill Trost for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, EverQuest II. Booya:
GameSpy: EQII is probably going to be one of the first real second-generation MMORPGs. What does this mean from the gamer's perspective?
Bill: EverQuest II is built upon 4+ years of experience creating, expanding, and maintaining a very successful fantasy MMORPG. The first generation of games did a pretty complete job of taking the text mud experience, adding graphics, and bringing it to the masses. I think we are going to see far more variety in content and deeper game play in this second generation of games in addition to mind-blowing graphical advances. Accessibility is also something that we are striving for with EverQuest II, and I think this will be a common goal with most of the successful games this time around. So, bottom line, I think we will see a wide variety of deep, yet accessible, persistent online games. It is an exciting time to be an online gamer.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review