Tropico 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpot has caught up with Frog City Software's Bill Spieth for a quick chat regarding their upcoming strategy title, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove. They chat about politics in the game, the switch to pirates and more. Snip:
GS: Are there pirate ships? What part do ships play in the pirate island's economy?
BS: There are pirate ships. They are essential to the island's economy because a successful pirate cruise is the main source of income for the island. In Tropico the player had to make money by selling commodities to freighters that showed up. But in Tropico 2 you make money, for the most part, by stealing it.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review