Arx Fatalis Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The Gamer's Hell has kicked up an interview with Arkane Studios' Raphael Colantonio regarding their upcoming RPG, Arx Fatalis. They chat about everything from development hurdles to a possible sequel. Snip:
Just roughly - how many quests and side quests are there and how long will the average player need to finish it the first time? And how many individual NPCs are there in the game (a.k.a. excluding foot men and "normal" critters)?
Time required to finish the game depends on players, but I'd say that it would take at least 50 hours for a fast experienced player to finish the game, considering that he won't have done all the sub-quests and found all secrets. There are around 50 original NPCs which have been characterized, meaning that we've given them some specific dialogs, a specific face, a story, etc...
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review