NOLF 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Also over at HomeLAN tonight, is an interview with Fox Interactive's Aaron Blean and Chris Miller regarding their upcoming first perosn shooter, No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way. Here's a blurb:
HomeLAN - What other cool gameplay features will be seen in NOLF 2?
Aaron Blean - NOLF 2 definitely rewards players who love to play stealthy. Not only do you get to eavesdrop and listen to hilarious conversations, but the levels are filled with things for the careful spy to search and do. Players can unscrew light bulbs, open and close drawers and cabinets, flip through stacks of paper for intelligence items, and search defeated enemies to gather weapons and ammo.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review