Gothic 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Starting off the evening, HomeLAN has tossed up a short interview with Piranha Bytes' Kai Rosenkranz and Stefan Kalveram regarding their upcoming RPG, Gothic II. Here's a chunk:
HomeLAN - What other new gameplay features will be in the sequel?
Kai Rosenkranz - You can forge your own sword, if you desire. All you need to do is to learn how to handle the blacksmith and get the raw material. We made a timid first step in that direction in Gothic I, but its been fully developed in the sequel. By the way, the same principle goes for the creation of your own magic runes.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview