America's Army Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
AAFiles.com has slapped up an interview with "Abraxas", a level designer behind the US Army's first person shooter, America's Army. Mainly chatting about the upcoming patch, there's quite a bit of juicy info to chew on. Here's a taste:
AAFiles:Will you be implementing stamina at all?
Abraxas:From a certain point of view, you could say that it will be in the next patch. Through the Combat Effectiveness Meter, you will see the effects of stamina on your character. Youll pay a price for sprinting and jumping too much, as the CEM will take much longer to come back up after sustained actions.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review