Unreal 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
BeyondUnreal caught up with Legend Entertainment's Scott Dalton for a quick chat regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Unreal II. They look at everything from the particle system to mod support. Here's a clipping:
QAPete: What are some of the AI changed/enhancements in Unreal II: The Awakening?
Scott Dalton: There are a ton of AI changes. I mentioned the scripting system. With it, you can basically take over and control any guy in the game. You can make him autonomous, where he'll just do his normal AI, or you can give him objectives, where he's sort of scripted but also sort of autonomous. He has an overall goal, but he's also acting on his own, where the end result is he wants to reach that goal. So, we really have a fine amount of control, we can take over a guy completely, force him to do something exactly how you want him to do it, or have him be autonomous, or anywhere in-between.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review