Unreal 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
BeyondUnreal caught up with Legend Entertainment's Scott Dalton for a quick chat regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Unreal II. They look at everything from the particle system to mod support. Here's a clipping:
QAPete: What are some of the AI changed/enhancements in Unreal II: The Awakening?
Scott Dalton: There are a ton of AI changes. I mentioned the scripting system. With it, you can basically take over and control any guy in the game. You can make him autonomous, where he'll just do his normal AI, or you can give him objectives, where he's sort of scripted but also sort of autonomous. He has an overall goal, but he's also acting on his own, where the end result is he wants to reach that goal. So, we really have a fine amount of control, we can take over a guy completely, force him to do something exactly how you want him to do it, or have him be autonomous, or anywhere in-between.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review