Star Wars: KOTOR Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has BioWare's James Ohlen and Casey Hudson in the hot seat this evening, chatting about their upcoming PC/Xbox RPG, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Topics include everything from character classes' to the games AI. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: The Force should offer an interesting opportunity of implementing some cunning AI-tricks.
Casey: Enemies will definitely be using the Force against you and your party, and they can have any of the Force powers that you'll have access to, depending on how strong they are. One of the challenges in fact, is allowing the AI to use Force powers on you in a way that still gives you a chance to survive! One of the prototype implementations of the Dark Jedi AI was almost impossible to beat, since they would Force-choke you and then attack when you were immobilized. In the final game, it should be very interesting to face a Dark Jedi in a battle of combat skill and mastery of the Force.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview