Star Wars: KOTOR Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has BioWare's James Ohlen and Casey Hudson in the hot seat this evening, chatting about their upcoming PC/Xbox RPG, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Topics include everything from character classes' to the games AI. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: The Force should offer an interesting opportunity of implementing some cunning AI-tricks.
Casey: Enemies will definitely be using the Force against you and your party, and they can have any of the Force powers that you'll have access to, depending on how strong they are. One of the challenges in fact, is allowing the AI to use Force powers on you in a way that still gives you a chance to survive! One of the prototype implementations of the Dark Jedi AI was almost impossible to beat, since they would Force-choke you and then attack when you were immobilized. In the final game, it should be very interesting to face a Dark Jedi in a battle of combat skill and mastery of the Force.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review