Star Wars: KOTOR Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has BioWare's James Ohlen and Casey Hudson in the hot seat this evening, chatting about their upcoming PC/Xbox RPG, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Topics include everything from character classes' to the games AI. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: The Force should offer an interesting opportunity of implementing some cunning AI-tricks.
Casey: Enemies will definitely be using the Force against you and your party, and they can have any of the Force powers that you'll have access to, depending on how strong they are. One of the challenges in fact, is allowing the AI to use Force powers on you in a way that still gives you a chance to survive! One of the prototype implementations of the Dark Jedi AI was almost impossible to beat, since they would Force-choke you and then attack when you were immobilized. In the final game, it should be very interesting to face a Dark Jedi in a battle of combat skill and mastery of the Force.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review