Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN caught up with Carbon6's American McGee for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Action-Adventure title, Oz. Not much new here, but they do touch on the games engine, why they have been keeping hush, hush and more. Here's a clipping:
HomeLAN - What can you tell us about the actual gameplay of the Oz game?
American McGee - action/adventure/quest based built around a linear narrative story with non-linear mini-quests integrated throughout in a seamless fashion. the idea is to create a toy box in which the player can choose his/her own path through the world.
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review