Star Wars: KOTOR Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamesDomain has kicked up an interview with BioWare's Ray A. Muzyka and LucasArts' Julio Torres regarding their upcoming RPG for the PC and Xbox, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Here's a taste:
GD: Knights has a space shooting sequence where you command gun turrets - but did you ever consider creating a playable and full-blown space battle level instead to accompany the main game?
RM: We talked about this is the design phase about a year and a half ago, and the answer was no because to make the highest quality RPG where you 're adventuring on different planets, that's a big undertaking in itself, and to make a space sim as well we didn't think we could do justice to both and develop both to a high quality, and chose not to have a full flying ship section, but instead have arcady mini games where you get to take a break from the storyline and role playing.
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review