Star Wars: KOTOR Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamesDomain has kicked up an interview with BioWare's Ray A. Muzyka and LucasArts' Julio Torres regarding their upcoming RPG for the PC and Xbox, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Here's a taste:
GD: Knights has a space shooting sequence where you command gun turrets - but did you ever consider creating a playable and full-blown space battle level instead to accompany the main game?
RM: We talked about this is the design phase about a year and a half ago, and the answer was no because to make the highest quality RPG where you 're adventuring on different planets, that's a big undertaking in itself, and to make a space sim as well we didn't think we could do justice to both and develop both to a high quality, and chose not to have a full flying ship section, but instead have arcady mini games where you get to take a break from the storyline and role playing.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review