Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN has thrown up an interview with Starbreeze Studios' Jens Andersson and Fredrik Sjöö regarding the upcoming PC version of their 3rd person action title, Enclave. Here's a bit on the upgrades being made:
HomeLAN - What new gameplay features and improvements will be put into the PC version of the game?
Jens Andersson - Having released the game to the public on one platform is really beneficial, since it allows you to see exactly what people react to. One of the major things that we noticed was the difficulty level. In the PC version, we have balanced this, implementing a lot of mid-level checkpoints, and also implemented a Easy/Normal/Hard option. Also, the whole game has gone through Q/A again, where weve had a chance to straighten out a lot of things that could frustrate a player, and the AI has be somewhat improved. In the end, I think weve really been able to polish the game thoroughly.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview