Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN has thrown up an interview with Starbreeze Studios' Jens Andersson and Fredrik Sjöö regarding the upcoming PC version of their 3rd person action title, Enclave. Here's a bit on the upgrades being made:
HomeLAN - What new gameplay features and improvements will be put into the PC version of the game?
Jens Andersson - Having released the game to the public on one platform is really beneficial, since it allows you to see exactly what people react to. One of the major things that we noticed was the difficulty level. In the PC version, we have balanced this, implementing a lot of mid-level checkpoints, and also implemented a Easy/Normal/Hard option. Also, the whole game has gone through Q/A again, where weve had a chance to straighten out a lot of things that could frustrate a player, and the AI has be somewhat improved. In the end, I think weve really been able to polish the game thoroughly.
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review