Audigy2 Drivers For SB Live!
Well yes.. kinda.. sort of.. yes.. Whatever! :) Here's what I found: $qs Creative Sound Blaster Live、Live 5.1 soundcard newest Audigy2 driver pack (Chinese Traitional / Simplified) version for Win98/ME/2K.
A Driver pack of Audigy2 Chinese software for Live! series has finally been released! This is thanks to the hard work of 音频论坛. Since the original Audigy2 driver from Creative is not compatible with the Live! series, we have decided to replace with YouP-PAX II for better compatibility. If you really need the original driver for Audigy2, please go to: http://www.mydrivers.com/dir62/d24850.htm. Since there are known incompatibility problems, we strongly suggest you not to use that driver.
First of all, if you want perfect Audigy2 sound quailty from your Live! series, you will need to sacrify something. Although this patch has been tested with 10+ users and all of them reported OK, we can't guarantee that it will work in your system. We suggest you to back up all your files, or make a Ghost image of your drive if possible. This driver may work best if it is installed on a freshly installed windows. That is the translated version (by fanbanlo) of what MYDrivers.com have posted.
Do backup your system IF you will decide to try these.. I have a hunch that they do more harm than good.
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review