Audigy2 Drivers For SB Live!
Well yes.. kinda.. sort of.. yes.. Whatever! :) Here's what I found: $qs Creative Sound Blaster Live、Live 5.1 soundcard newest Audigy2 driver pack (Chinese Traitional / Simplified) version for Win98/ME/2K.
A Driver pack of Audigy2 Chinese software for Live! series has finally been released! This is thanks to the hard work of 音频论坛. Since the original Audigy2 driver from Creative is not compatible with the Live! series, we have decided to replace with YouP-PAX II for better compatibility. If you really need the original driver for Audigy2, please go to: http://www.mydrivers.com/dir62/d24850.htm. Since there are known incompatibility problems, we strongly suggest you not to use that driver.
First of all, if you want perfect Audigy2 sound quailty from your Live! series, you will need to sacrify something. Although this patch has been tested with 10+ users and all of them reported OK, we can't guarantee that it will work in your system. We suggest you to back up all your files, or make a Ghost image of your drive if possible. This driver may work best if it is installed on a freshly installed windows. That is the translated version (by fanbanlo) of what MYDrivers.com have posted.
Do backup your system IF you will decide to try these.. I have a hunch that they do more harm than good.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review