Elite Force 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The AVault has shot-up an interview with Activision's Doug Pearson regarding their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Star Trek: Elite Force 2. They look at the new terrain system, gadgets and more. Snip:
During the course of Elite Force II, the player will be presented with various choices, each of which leads to a different outcome. How will this work?
There are various ways we're handling this throughout the story. One of the ways is to give the player the opportunity to interact with characters within the game and decide what's said to those characters. Depending on your responses, they may give you more or less information to help you along. In some cases that'll even cause you to be able to succeed or fail in a given mission. Additionally, some of these choices influence how others interact with you. This helps you feel that you're driving the story yourself rather than being led by the dialog. Of course, we also provide the player with many opportunities to determine the best way to complete a mission, including the use of multiple paths, different tactics and the environment.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews