Elite Force 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The AVault has shot-up an interview with Activision's Doug Pearson regarding their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Star Trek: Elite Force 2. They look at the new terrain system, gadgets and more. Snip:
During the course of Elite Force II, the player will be presented with various choices, each of which leads to a different outcome. How will this work?
There are various ways we're handling this throughout the story. One of the ways is to give the player the opportunity to interact with characters within the game and decide what's said to those characters. Depending on your responses, they may give you more or less information to help you along. In some cases that'll even cause you to be able to succeed or fail in a given mission. Additionally, some of these choices influence how others interact with you. This helps you feel that you're driving the story yourself rather than being led by the dialog. Of course, we also provide the player with many opportunities to determine the best way to complete a mission, including the use of multiple paths, different tactics and the environment.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review