PowerVR Generations have posted an interview done with PowerVR's Kristof 'K' Beets (Developer Relations Engineer). They talk mostly about upcoming tech and PowerVR's rendering techniques. Here's something a bit different: $qs Q4: Do you play any PC games in your free time? If yes which are your current favorites?
We can play games during work time, although we are forced to call it "testing"
Part of the DevRel task is to look for bugs and visual issues in games, and you get used to that, but it does tend to zap a lot of the fun out of your game play. I guess it comes with the job that in the middle of the game you suddenly stop and go "that texture doesn't look quite right" or "how did they do that water effect?"
Anyway I don't play all that many games at home, but I do try to join in with the network games we play during our company lunch break. We are currently playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein and I hope we'll start to play Battlefield 1942 soon. $qe Who said work can't be fun? :) Take a look at the whole interview here.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview