IGI 2: Covert Strike Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamersClick has tossed up an interview with Henning Rokling, Managing Director behind Innerloop Studios' upcoming tactical shooter, IGI 2: Covert Strike. Topics include everything from the games engine to the modding community. Here's a taste:
How do you plan to support the title after it is released? Anything like new missions released periodically, new skins - that type of stuff? Or strictly bug fixing patches?
We are going to release our level-editor, our exporter and conversion tools and support the community in creating maps for the game. In the beginning we do not plan to support skins/character creation although we're not ruling it out. And of course upgrades with our own new multiplayer content will be released. We are also planning to release additional multiplayer-maps some which are being worked on right now. They will be released over a period of months, one per month, after the game hits the street.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review