IGI 2: Covert Strike Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamersClick has tossed up an interview with Henning Rokling, Managing Director behind Innerloop Studios' upcoming tactical shooter, IGI 2: Covert Strike. Topics include everything from the games engine to the modding community. Here's a taste:
How do you plan to support the title after it is released? Anything like new missions released periodically, new skins - that type of stuff? Or strictly bug fixing patches?
We are going to release our level-editor, our exporter and conversion tools and support the community in creating maps for the game. In the beginning we do not plan to support skins/character creation although we're not ruling it out. And of course upgrades with our own new multiplayer content will be released. We are also planning to release additional multiplayer-maps some which are being worked on right now. They will be released over a period of months, one per month, after the game hits the street.
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review
- Gigabyte BRIX Barebones Mini PC Review
- ioSwitch Raijin M.2 NGFF PCI-E SSD Review
- Silverstone Raven Mid-Tower RV04 Case Review
- ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition LGA2011 Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Q Series Pro 256GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Corsair Graphite 230T Mid-Tower Case Review