Elite Force 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Computer and Video Games.com caught up with Activision's Doug Pearson for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Star Trek: Elite Force II. Here's a clipping:
In what ways, if any, has it been a challenge introducing the Away Mission/visiting planet surfaces element into the game?
Pearson: It has definitely been challenging, but clearly it was something we really wanted to do. In the show it takes place in a variety of different environments and we clearly wanted to have that in the game as well. We didn't want to be limited to the confines of starships or space stations.
It also allowed us to have a variety of really cool environments that allowed us to exploit many different types of gameplay. It has allowed us to create missions in settings that many of the fans have really wanted to see, like Starfleet Academy.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview