Elite Force 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Computer and Video Games.com caught up with Activision's Doug Pearson for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Star Trek: Elite Force II. Here's a clipping:
In what ways, if any, has it been a challenge introducing the Away Mission/visiting planet surfaces element into the game?
Pearson: It has definitely been challenging, but clearly it was something we really wanted to do. In the show it takes place in a variety of different environments and we clearly wanted to have that in the game as well. We didn't want to be limited to the confines of starships or space stations.
It also allowed us to have a variety of really cool environments that allowed us to exploit many different types of gameplay. It has allowed us to create missions in settings that many of the fans have really wanted to see, like Starfleet Academy.
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review