Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault has shot-up a short interview with the guys at Reflexive Entertainment and Black Isle Studios regarding their upcoming RPG, Lionheart. Here's a blurb:
Jonric: Which race in Lionheart is your personal favorite and what are the main factors that contribute to this choice?
Doug Avery, Associate Producer, Black Isle Studios:
My favorite race in the game is the Feralkin. I really enjoy playing them due to the dialogue options that they get. Many of the citizens of Nueva Barcelona are tolerant of the tainted races, but not all of them. The ones that are afraid of them tend to let you know in no uncertain terms. The Feralkin also have very interesting racial traits. My personal favorite thing to do is make a stealthy Feralkin and really break the mold. This character is still tough enough to take it on the chin if he has to, but with some shrewd skill choices, you can skirt numerous troublesome spots in the game.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review