Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault has shot-up a short interview with the guys at Reflexive Entertainment and Black Isle Studios regarding their upcoming RPG, Lionheart. Here's a blurb:
Jonric: Which race in Lionheart is your personal favorite and what are the main factors that contribute to this choice?
Doug Avery, Associate Producer, Black Isle Studios:
My favorite race in the game is the Feralkin. I really enjoy playing them due to the dialogue options that they get. Many of the citizens of Nueva Barcelona are tolerant of the tainted races, but not all of them. The ones that are afraid of them tend to let you know in no uncertain terms. The Feralkin also have very interesting racial traits. My personal favorite thing to do is make a stealthy Feralkin and really break the mold. This character is still tough enough to take it on the chin if he has to, but with some shrewd skill choices, you can skirt numerous troublesome spots in the game.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review