Titus Shopping Interplay?
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The fellas over at GameSpot have posted word that the French publishing house, Titus, is planning to sell Interplay. Here's a blurb:
Financially troubled publisher Titus has revealed plans to sell Interplay, which it took over in August 2001. Interplay's Shiny studio was sold to Infogrames early last year for $47 million, a figure largely based on the fact that Shiny is developing Enter the Matrix. While Interplay doesn't have many current hit franchises to lean on besides Baldur's Gate, Titus doesn't plan to let Interplay go in a fire sale. In the French business newspaper Les Echos, Titus CEO Hervé Caen recently said, "Our priority is to sell Interplay for a good return."
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review