Titus Shopping Interplay?
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The fellas over at GameSpot have posted word that the French publishing house, Titus, is planning to sell Interplay. Here's a blurb:
Financially troubled publisher Titus has revealed plans to sell Interplay, which it took over in August 2001. Interplay's Shiny studio was sold to Infogrames early last year for $47 million, a figure largely based on the fact that Shiny is developing Enter the Matrix. While Interplay doesn't have many current hit franchises to lean on besides Baldur's Gate, Titus doesn't plan to let Interplay go in a fire sale. In the French business newspaper Les Echos, Titus CEO Hervé Caen recently said, "Our priority is to sell Interplay for a good return."
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review