Star Wars: KOTOR Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
PC.IGN has BioWare's Casey Hudson in the hot seat this evening, chatting about their upcoming PC/Xbox RPG, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. They look at everything from races to Jedi powers. Here's some juice:
IGN: We all know there's a dark and light side to the force. How do your actions in the game affect the world around you and also how does it affect your character? Will the ending change based on how you played the game?
Casey Hudson: Many of your actions will affect your path towards the dark or light side. These actions, and other things you do throughout the game, will influence the way NPCs respond to you. We enjoy allowing the player to really affect their world through their actions.
The ending will definitely change depending on your actions. By the end of the game, you will have gathered enough momentum towards either the dark or light side that the entire galaxy will be affected by your path.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review