Star Wars: KOTOR Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
PC.IGN has BioWare's Casey Hudson in the hot seat this evening, chatting about their upcoming PC/Xbox RPG, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. They look at everything from races to Jedi powers. Here's some juice:
IGN: We all know there's a dark and light side to the force. How do your actions in the game affect the world around you and also how does it affect your character? Will the ending change based on how you played the game?
Casey Hudson: Many of your actions will affect your path towards the dark or light side. These actions, and other things you do throughout the game, will influence the way NPCs respond to you. We enjoy allowing the player to really affect their world through their actions.
The ending will definitely change depending on your actions. By the end of the game, you will have gathered enough momentum towards either the dark or light side that the entire galaxy will be affected by your path.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review