NeverWinter Nights Expansion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN caught up with a couple of the guys over at BioWare and Floodgate Entertainment for a quick chat regarding their upcoming NeverWinter Nights expansion pack, The Shadows of Undrentide. They cover everything from the storyline to new locations. Here's a blurb:
HomeLAN - What new creatures and characters are you planning on creating for the game?
Neurath and Ernst - Well be adding some new desert monsters to plague travelers in the Anauroch. Players will also meet the Bedine, nomadic tribes that wander the desert, and some great new monsters that take advantage of the addition of petrification to Neverwinter Nights the cockatrice, gorgon and medusa. Of course well also be adding a new selection of potential henchmen to assist our hero. Were working hard to make these characters even more engaging than in the original campaign. Not all the henchmen will be available from the beginning, for example, some are tied to locations later in the game, and will be able to help players more with advice about their particular location.
- Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Cube Case Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3X OC Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound Card Video Review
- Corsair Vengeance K70 Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum Edition Review
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review