NeverWinter Nights Expansion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN caught up with a couple of the guys over at BioWare and Floodgate Entertainment for a quick chat regarding their upcoming NeverWinter Nights expansion pack, The Shadows of Undrentide. They cover everything from the storyline to new locations. Here's a blurb:
HomeLAN - What new creatures and characters are you planning on creating for the game?
Neurath and Ernst - Well be adding some new desert monsters to plague travelers in the Anauroch. Players will also meet the Bedine, nomadic tribes that wander the desert, and some great new monsters that take advantage of the addition of petrification to Neverwinter Nights the cockatrice, gorgon and medusa. Of course well also be adding a new selection of potential henchmen to assist our hero. Were working hard to make these characters even more engaging than in the original campaign. Not all the henchmen will be available from the beginning, for example, some are tied to locations later in the game, and will be able to help players more with advice about their particular location.
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review