New version of MBM 5 available
Nick "Neeyik" Evanson
A little bit late with this one but a new version of Motherboard Monitor 5 (MBM 5) has been released by its author. Here's the new stuff:
- Voltages calculation has totaly changed, instead of being inside the dll the calculation is now done via a formula located in /data/voltage.ini. The benefit of this is that if a voltage upgrades is needed this can be done via this simple 20kb file.
- Voltage Custom.ini file is added to the /data dir, this is for the expert users who want to create their own calculations, anything in here will overwrite the voltage.ini file.
- NForce2 support.
- LM85 support.
- MAX1989 support.
- Better Via8231 temp & volt support.
- 3rd, 4th and 5th voltage subtype for Winbond 97HF.
- VIA debug dump added.
- ISA dump bank switch added.
- Read Temps, Read Voltage, Read Fans added to advanced section, see help file.
- .vbs files can be selected to be started when an alarm goes off mbmstarterdll, please read the readme file in the /misc directory on it's use.
- mbm5messages, please read the readme file in the /misc directory on it's use.
- if dashboard locked to right side and you right click to remove the side bar the dashboard will relock.
- Better fast user switch support in combination with hybernation for XP - thanks Torsten Kerschat.
- install.log error fixed?
- Voltage Configuration not sticking fixed (again!).
- LM75 detected when there is a W83L784R.
- 3rd fan on W83783S detected.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review