New ATI Drivers
It seems that ATI has updated their Catalyst 3.0 drivers, though still calling them Catalyst 3.0. The new drivers are fully WHQL! Here's something I spotted over at Rage3D:
As you know, ATI posted the world's first driver to fully support DirectX9 the day Microsoft released DirectX 9 (Dec 20th). At that time we had only obtained WHQL certification for the RADEON 9500/9700 series. We are pleased to announce that today all RADEON products are WHQL certified and we have posted an updated unified driver for all Operating Systems. This updated CATALYST 3.0 is available from download now at ATI's download section http://mirror.ati.com/support/driver.html.
This driver now also addresses an issue where certain OpenGL games would stutter on certain systems. Special thanks go out to our beta testers at Driver Heaven and Rage3D, for helping us test the fix in the past week.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review