New ATI Drivers
It seems that ATI has updated their Catalyst 3.0 drivers, though still calling them Catalyst 3.0. The new drivers are fully WHQL! Here's something I spotted over at Rage3D:
As you know, ATI posted the world's first driver to fully support DirectX9 the day Microsoft released DirectX 9 (Dec 20th). At that time we had only obtained WHQL certification for the RADEON 9500/9700 series. We are pleased to announce that today all RADEON products are WHQL certified and we have posted an updated unified driver for all Operating Systems. This updated CATALYST 3.0 is available from download now at ATI's download section http://mirror.ati.com/support/driver.html.
This driver now also addresses an issue where certain OpenGL games would stutter on certain systems. Special thanks go out to our beta testers at Driver Heaven and Rage3D, for helping us test the fix in the past week.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews