Intel Reports Q4 2002 Results
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
Halfway through the first month in a new quarter means that we start to see the results of the previous quarter. Yesterday, Intel reported their results for Q4 2002.
- The revenue in Q4 2002 was $7.2 billion, up 10% from Q3 2002 (sequentially) and up 3% from Q4 2001.
- Net income for Q4 2002 was $1.0 billion, up 53% sequentially and up 108% from Q4 2001.
- Earnings per share in last quarter of 2002 were $0.16, up 60% sequentially and up 129% from Q4 2001's $0.07.
"2002 ended with a strong quarter," said Craig R. Barrett, Intel chief executive officer. "By successfully executing our strategies, it appears we have increased our market segment share in microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, motherboards, flash, PDA microprocessors and LAN-on-motherboard gigabit Ethernet connections.Since this was the last quarter of 2002, there are also some full year results. Here's Intel's 2002 in numbers:
- Revenue: $26.8 billion (up 1% from 2001)
- Net income: $3.1 billion (up 141% from 2001)
- Earnings per share: $0.46 (up 142% from 2001)
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review