Intel Reports Q4 2002 Results
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
Halfway through the first month in a new quarter means that we start to see the results of the previous quarter. Yesterday, Intel reported their results for Q4 2002.
- The revenue in Q4 2002 was $7.2 billion, up 10% from Q3 2002 (sequentially) and up 3% from Q4 2001.
- Net income for Q4 2002 was $1.0 billion, up 53% sequentially and up 108% from Q4 2001.
- Earnings per share in last quarter of 2002 were $0.16, up 60% sequentially and up 129% from Q4 2001's $0.07.
"2002 ended with a strong quarter," said Craig R. Barrett, Intel chief executive officer. "By successfully executing our strategies, it appears we have increased our market segment share in microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, motherboards, flash, PDA microprocessors and LAN-on-motherboard gigabit Ethernet connections.Since this was the last quarter of 2002, there are also some full year results. Here's Intel's 2002 in numbers:
- Revenue: $26.8 billion (up 1% from 2001)
- Net income: $3.1 billion (up 141% from 2001)
- Earnings per share: $0.46 (up 142% from 2001)
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review