ATI Facing The Ontario Securities Commission
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
Apparently, the Ontario Securities Commission has started proceedings against ATI Technologies. Here's a part of the press release:
TORONTO - The Ontario Securities Commission announced today that it has commenced proceedings against ATI Technologies Inc., K.Y. Ho, Betty Ho, Jo-Anne Chang, David Stone, Mary de la Torre, Alan Rae and Sally Daub. ATI is alleged to have failed to disclose material information on a timely basis and made a misleading statement to Staff.
K.Y. Ho, Betty Ho, Jo-Anne Chang, David Stone, Mary de la Torre, and Alan Rae are alleged to have committed insider trading contrary to Ontario securities law, resulting in more than $7.9 million in profits or avoided losses and triggering significant tax benefits. Staff of the OSC have given notice of the intent to seek disgorgement of any amounts attained as a result of non-compliance with Ontario's securities law.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview