ATI Facing The Ontario Securities Commission
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
Apparently, the Ontario Securities Commission has started proceedings against ATI Technologies. Here's a part of the press release:
TORONTO - The Ontario Securities Commission announced today that it has commenced proceedings against ATI Technologies Inc., K.Y. Ho, Betty Ho, Jo-Anne Chang, David Stone, Mary de la Torre, Alan Rae and Sally Daub. ATI is alleged to have failed to disclose material information on a timely basis and made a misleading statement to Staff.
K.Y. Ho, Betty Ho, Jo-Anne Chang, David Stone, Mary de la Torre, and Alan Rae are alleged to have committed insider trading contrary to Ontario securities law, resulting in more than $7.9 million in profits or avoided losses and triggering significant tax benefits. Staff of the OSC have given notice of the intent to seek disgorgement of any amounts attained as a result of non-compliance with Ontario's securities law.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review