Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN caught up with Troika's Tim Cain for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Dungeons and Dragons RPG, Greyhawk: The Temple Of Elemental Evil. They look at everything from the quests to the combat system. Here's a taste:
HomeLAN - What can you tell us about the graphics engine that the game will use?
Tim Cain - We are using our new graphics engine, with beautiful 3D characters set against wonderfully detailed pre-rendered backgrounds. 3D characters let us have a large number of animations to support different character actions while at the same time let us have a large number of armor and equipment variations. Likewise, the pre-rendered backgrounds let us capture all of the the detail of the original module locations. The combination of these techniques works perfectly for D&D 3E and ToEE.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review