Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN caught up with Troika's Tim Cain for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Dungeons and Dragons RPG, Greyhawk: The Temple Of Elemental Evil. They look at everything from the quests to the combat system. Here's a taste:
HomeLAN - What can you tell us about the graphics engine that the game will use?
Tim Cain - We are using our new graphics engine, with beautiful 3D characters set against wonderfully detailed pre-rendered backgrounds. 3D characters let us have a large number of animations to support different character actions while at the same time let us have a large number of armor and equipment variations. Likewise, the pre-rendered backgrounds let us capture all of the the detail of the original module locations. The combination of these techniques works perfectly for D&D 3E and ToEE.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review