AMD's Financial Results For Q4 2002
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
We've had Intel, now it's AMD's turn to report their results for Q4 2002 and the full year 2002. Let's kick off...
- Q4 2002 revenue: $686.4 million (+35% sequentially, -28% from Q4 2001)
- Q4 2002 net loss: $854.7 million or $2.49 per share.
- Net loss excluding restructuring costs and other charges was $235.1 million or $0.68 per share.
- 2002 revenue: $2.7 billion (-31% from 2001)
- 2002 net loss: $1.3 billion or $3.81 per share (down from net loss of $60.5 million in 2001; $0.18 per share)
- 2002 net loss excluding one-time charges: $683.4 million or $2.00 per share (down from net profit of $28.9 million in 2001; $0.09 per share)
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview