AMD's Financial Results For Q4 2002
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
We've had Intel, now it's AMD's turn to report their results for Q4 2002 and the full year 2002. Let's kick off...
- Q4 2002 revenue: $686.4 million (+35% sequentially, -28% from Q4 2001)
- Q4 2002 net loss: $854.7 million or $2.49 per share.
- Net loss excluding restructuring costs and other charges was $235.1 million or $0.68 per share.
- 2002 revenue: $2.7 billion (-31% from 2001)
- 2002 net loss: $1.3 billion or $3.81 per share (down from net loss of $60.5 million in 2001; $0.18 per share)
- 2002 net loss excluding one-time charges: $683.4 million or $2.00 per share (down from net profit of $28.9 million in 2001; $0.09 per share)
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review