Star Wars Galaxies Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The guys over at Star Wars Galaxies Warcry have posted an interview with LucasArts' Haden Blackman regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, Star Wars Galaxies. They chat about everything from advertising to George Lucas' invovment. Snip:
[Tark] Has George Lucas taken part in any of the decisions for SWG? If so, how often is he called upon to make those decisions?
[Haden Blackman] Fortunately for LucasArts, and Star Wars Galaxies specifically, Lucasfilm Licensing has a dedicated team to help us through the approval process. I've been in constant communication with our key contacts at Lucasfilm since the project's inception. They've approved everything from our choices in playable species to our starting worlds. George Lucas has been consulted on anything that might tread into Episode II or Episode III material. So, when we decided that we wanted to include Naboo as one of our planets (a decision that was made well before the release of Episode II), he had to weigh in on this and give us a seal of approval. Honestly, though, Lucasfilm Licensing exists so that George Lucas doesn't have to be involved with every single decision we make in terms of game design.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review