Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has shot-up an interview with Brat Designs' Jason Gee regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Breed. Mainly covering the current status of the game, it's definatly worth a look. Here's a nugget:
GameSpy: How are the in-game vehicles coming along? What types are working and what still needs to be fine-tuned or implemented into the game?
Jason: The ones that are being tweaked are mainly ones that fly, but other than that, all the vehicles are working and in-game. With just over 20 vehicles ranging from space fighters, Dropships, APCs, Motherships, bike speeders, tanks and giant robo-suits (my personal favorite) the tricky bit is balancing which we are currently working on for the multiplayer aspect of Breed.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review