Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has shot-up an interview with Brat Designs' Jason Gee regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Breed. Mainly covering the current status of the game, it's definatly worth a look. Here's a nugget:
GameSpy: How are the in-game vehicles coming along? What types are working and what still needs to be fine-tuned or implemented into the game?
Jason: The ones that are being tweaked are mainly ones that fly, but other than that, all the vehicles are working and in-game. With just over 20 vehicles ranging from space fighters, Dropships, APCs, Motherships, bike speeders, tanks and giant robo-suits (my personal favorite) the tricky bit is balancing which we are currently working on for the multiplayer aspect of Breed.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review