Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The guys over at Gameguru Mania have shot-up an interview with Digitalo's Vic DeLeon regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Devastation. Topics include scripted events, enemies and more! Snip:
GGMania: What kind of game is Devastation? What were the main objectives you wanted to achieve in regards to content and gameplay? What has happened in the backstory before the game begins, and what is the main plot or storyline within the game itself?
Vic DeLeon: Devastation is a dark and moody, realistically styled sci-fi first person shooter that focuses on team combat. It throws you into this really messed up version of Earth seventy-two years from now, where you and your NPC teammates go up against the menacing forces of an evil empire and mega-corporations. The main objectives are simple, expand your team and get more people on your side, divert the enemy in any way you can and with all your tools and weapons, and uncover the nature of the shadow governments dark agenda and try to expose the conspiracy to anyone who will listen. Its a very pessimistic and cynical view of the world, and youll be able to play it online with all your favorite gametypes plus a new type called Territories. The game also has two very different game settings- arcade and simulation, and they let you experience the game in two very different ways.
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review