Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The guys over at Gameguru Mania have shot-up an interview with Digitalo's Vic DeLeon regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Devastation. Topics include scripted events, enemies and more! Snip:
GGMania: What kind of game is Devastation? What were the main objectives you wanted to achieve in regards to content and gameplay? What has happened in the backstory before the game begins, and what is the main plot or storyline within the game itself?
Vic DeLeon: Devastation is a dark and moody, realistically styled sci-fi first person shooter that focuses on team combat. It throws you into this really messed up version of Earth seventy-two years from now, where you and your NPC teammates go up against the menacing forces of an evil empire and mega-corporations. The main objectives are simple, expand your team and get more people on your side, divert the enemy in any way you can and with all your tools and weapons, and uncover the nature of the shadow governments dark agenda and try to expose the conspiracy to anyone who will listen. Its a very pessimistic and cynical view of the world, and youll be able to play it online with all your favorite gametypes plus a new type called Territories. The game also has two very different game settings- arcade and simulation, and they let you experience the game in two very different ways.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview