Warcraft III Expansion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy caught up with Blizzard Entertainment's Rob Pardo for a quick chat regarding their recently announced Warcraft III expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: How many missions will be in the single-player game and will they be race focused as the original game was?
Rob Pardo: The exact number of missions is still being determined at this point, but I can tell you that they will be race focused similar to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. The campaign starts with the Night Elves, progresses to the Human Alliance, and ends with the Undead Scourge. The Orcs will have their own unique Orc-specific campaign that serves a stand-alone story. Their story is also being designed to showcase many of the new campaign features of the enhanced world editor.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review