Warcraft III Expansion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy caught up with Blizzard Entertainment's Rob Pardo for a quick chat regarding their recently announced Warcraft III expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: How many missions will be in the single-player game and will they be race focused as the original game was?
Rob Pardo: The exact number of missions is still being determined at this point, but I can tell you that they will be race focused similar to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. The campaign starts with the Night Elves, progresses to the Human Alliance, and ends with the Undead Scourge. The Orcs will have their own unique Orc-specific campaign that serves a stand-alone story. Their story is also being designed to showcase many of the new campaign features of the enhanced world editor.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review