Red Faction II Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has thrown up an interview with THQs Greg Donovan and Cranky Pants Games' Dave Bollesen regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Red Faction II. They chat about multiplayer modes, mod support and more! Here's a clipping:
GameSpy: Tell us a bit about the multiplayer modes that will be available for the PC.
Greg Donovan: The PC version of Red Faction 2 will be single player only with bot matches on 60 maps.
GameSpy: Will the PC version offer support for mods (maps, models, etc) like Red Faction did?
Greg Donovan: We found the RF fan base was more interested in quality multiplayer maps so we decide to focus our efforts there instead. You can expect to find 20 multi-player maps in both the Xbox and PC versions that are not in PS2.
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review
- Gigabyte BRIX Barebones Mini PC Review
- ioSwitch Raijin M.2 NGFF PCI-E SSD Review
- Silverstone Raven Mid-Tower RV04 Case Review
- ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition LGA2011 Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Q Series Pro 256GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Corsair Graphite 230T Mid-Tower Case Review