Red Faction II Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpyDaily has thrown up an interview with THQs Greg Donovan and Cranky Pants Games' Dave Bollesen regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Red Faction II. They chat about multiplayer modes, mod support and more! Here's a clipping:
GameSpy: Tell us a bit about the multiplayer modes that will be available for the PC.
Greg Donovan: The PC version of Red Faction 2 will be single player only with bot matches on 60 maps.
GameSpy: Will the PC version offer support for mods (maps, models, etc) like Red Faction did?
Greg Donovan: We found the RF fan base was more interested in quality multiplayer maps so we decide to focus our efforts there instead. You can expect to find 20 multi-player maps in both the Xbox and PC versions that are not in PS2.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview