WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Blizzard Entertainment's Insider section has been updated to include an interview with Bill Roper regarding their upcoming WarCraft III expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Here's a taste:
Insider: What is the 'marketplace' and how will it work?
Bill: Each race has gained the ability to construct it's own specific type of Marketplace that allows for certain items to be purchased at any time. While these structures are similar to the Goblin Merchants that are already in the game, they have a couple of key differences, and we'll tell you one in this Insider exclusive -- the items at the Marketplace can only be purchased by the Heroes of the player who constructed the building, or by their allies' Heroes. Look for future updates here in The Insider and on Blizzard.com.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review