WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Blizzard Entertainment's Insider section has been updated to include an interview with Bill Roper regarding their upcoming WarCraft III expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Here's a taste:
Insider: What is the 'marketplace' and how will it work?
Bill: Each race has gained the ability to construct it's own specific type of Marketplace that allows for certain items to be purchased at any time. While these structures are similar to the Goblin Merchants that are already in the game, they have a couple of key differences, and we'll tell you one in this Insider exclusive -- the items at the Marketplace can only be purchased by the Heroes of the player who constructed the building, or by their allies' Heroes. Look for future updates here in The Insider and on Blizzard.com.
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review