Elite Force II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Ritualistic.com caught up with Ritual Entertainment's Brian Jones for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Star Trek: Elite Force II. Here's some lovin':
When designing the look and feel of the three original races in Elite Force II, what inspirational sources did you draw upon?
Many people within the project contributed to the creation of the new races. We really wanted each race to have a unique look. I believe the race that I really clung to the most was the Attrexians. I really liked the idea of this slothy industrial race that was in stark contrast to the visual look of Starfleet. The Idryll allowed us to incorporate some fantasy elements into the game, Kendall Tucker is really doing a great job with them. Exomorph's add a little horror to EF2, not to mention it's simply fun to shoot them. :)
Overall we were really pleased with the way the new races came out. Paul Richards did a great job capturing the look we desired within his concepts. I think y'all will be pleased with what you see.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review