Elite Force II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Ritualistic.com caught up with Ritual Entertainment's Brian Jones for a quick chat regarding their upcoming Quake3 engine powered - first person shooter, Star Trek: Elite Force II. Here's some lovin':
When designing the look and feel of the three original races in Elite Force II, what inspirational sources did you draw upon?
Many people within the project contributed to the creation of the new races. We really wanted each race to have a unique look. I believe the race that I really clung to the most was the Attrexians. I really liked the idea of this slothy industrial race that was in stark contrast to the visual look of Starfleet. The Idryll allowed us to incorporate some fantasy elements into the game, Kendall Tucker is really doing a great job with them. Exomorph's add a little horror to EF2, not to mention it's simply fun to shoot them. :)
Overall we were really pleased with the way the new races came out. Paul Richards did a great job capturing the look we desired within his concepts. I think y'all will be pleased with what you see.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews