Tropico 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy has Frog City's Bill Spieth in the hot seat tonight, answering questions regarding their upcoming strategy title, Tropico 2. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: Do the major colonial powers get involved?
Bill Spieth: Yes, in fact this area of the game is perhaps more significant than in Tropico. During the campaign, the story takes you through several changes of allegiance. When you have a patron power like France or England it makes your island safer. Also they will sometimes ship prisoners to you and you can put them to work. On the other hand, it is a bad idea to plunder the merchant ships flying your patron's flag.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews