Tropico 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy has Frog City's Bill Spieth in the hot seat tonight, answering questions regarding their upcoming strategy title, Tropico 2. Here's a taste:
GameSpy: Do the major colonial powers get involved?
Bill Spieth: Yes, in fact this area of the game is perhaps more significant than in Tropico. During the campaign, the story takes you through several changes of allegiance. When you have a patron power like France or England it makes your island safer. Also they will sometimes ship prisoners to you and you can put them to work. On the other hand, it is a bad idea to plunder the merchant ships flying your patron's flag.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview