Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
ActionTrip sat down with Digitalo's Vic DeLeon for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Devastation. Here's a bit on special abilities:
AT: Will the player have any special abilities or additional skills to use during the game?
VD: No but the teammates you acquire throughout the story do. Youll have mercenaries and specialists by your side who are very good with certain weapons and tools, however they are not relegated or predisposed to using them like in a class-based or squad shooter. They can use any weapon, and you can equip them at any time during the game as well, and you can also take weapons from them. For instance, there is a character named Gus who is designed to be a heavy weapons guy by nature. When you first meet him, he doesn't have any heavy weapons yet. His pistol and rifle skills are good, but once he gets an M60 or a Minigun watch out! He's very good with those, much better than the average player.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review