Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
ActionTrip sat down with Digitalo's Vic DeLeon for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Devastation. Here's a bit on special abilities:
AT: Will the player have any special abilities or additional skills to use during the game?
VD: No but the teammates you acquire throughout the story do. Youll have mercenaries and specialists by your side who are very good with certain weapons and tools, however they are not relegated or predisposed to using them like in a class-based or squad shooter. They can use any weapon, and you can equip them at any time during the game as well, and you can also take weapons from them. For instance, there is a character named Gus who is designed to be a heavy weapons guy by nature. When you first meet him, he doesn't have any heavy weapons yet. His pistol and rifle skills are good, but once he gets an M60 or a Minigun watch out! He's very good with those, much better than the average player.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review