RivaTuner 2.0 RC12.2
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
Alexey aka Unwinder updated his popular tweaking utility RivaTuner to RC12.2. This new version has the following improvements:
- Fixed 6xS/8xS Direct3D antialiasing modes handling code
- Databases for the Detonator 42.30, 42.51 and 42.70 (Windows 2000/XP only). Updated databases for the Detonator 40.72 and higher for both Windows 9x and Windows 2000/XP.
- Added alternate 6xS/8xS and 2x2 Direct3D antialiasing modes for the Detonator 41.80 and higher.
- SoftR9700 has been replaced with new SoftR9x00 script. SoftR9x00 supports both Windows 9x/ME (certified for Catalyst 9069, 9076) and Windows 2000/XP (certified for Catalyst 6200, 6218, 6255 and 6275) and allows to perform RADEON 9500 to RADEON 9500PRO/9700PRO as well as reverse RADEON 9500PRO/9700PRO to RADEON 9500 software modification. Reverse modification was exclusively added special for the testers for simulating RADEON 9500 performance on RADEON 9500PRO/9700(PRO) boards.
- Added SoftFireGL patch script, which allows to install the professional FireGL Z1/X1 drivers for Windows 2000/XP (tested and certified for versions 1021, 1024 and 1026) on any R300 based board.
- Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Cube Case Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3X OC Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound Card Video Review
- Corsair Vengeance K70 Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum Edition Review
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review