nForce Unified Drivers v2.03 (WHQL)
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
NVIDIA released a new version of their Unified Driver Package for nForce chipsets. The new package carries a version number of 2.03 and is for Win 2000/XP.
Let's take a look at the release notes:
- WHQL certified kit for nForce and nForce2
- Added nForce2 IGP support
- Audio performance enhancements
- SPDIF on ACI support
- Adds support for audio with the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe product
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1 prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review