Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The Action Vault has tossed up a short interview with the guys over at Burut regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Kreed. This one covers their favorite weapons. Here's a taste:
Action Vault: In single-player mode of Kreed, what are the weapons you tend to prefer? Are your choices different for multiplayer?
Dmitry Sobolev, Level Designer: Of course, the Knife and Dolphin. The Knife is because of the amount of ammunition, which is strictly limited, and often the player can only trust in his named Knife, which was given to him personally by Magister Rumy. And the Dolphin, because of its sniper (alternative) mode, is undoubtedly the best weapon to perform unnoticeable actions, not making a great panic in the ranks of the enemies.
For multiplayer, the most efficient are the Machinegun and, again, the Dolphin. Speaking about the Dolphin's advantages, I can talk about its legendary destructive force, when one well-aimed shot can not only take a Tiglaary soldier's head off, but even burn the armor of such a killing machine as a Tiglaary tank. The Machinegun is in favour in multiplayer because of the large amount of ammo available. For sure, the flow of bullets at 50 per second could stop anyone.
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review