WarCraft III Expansion Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameHelper.com has tossed up an interview with Blizzard Entertainment's Rob Pardo regarding their upcoming WarCraft III expnasion pack, Frozen Throne. Here's a taste:
GH: According to the news, a new set of Battle.net features will be made available, could you elaborate on these?
Rob: We are really excited about all the new features as we will be adding clan support and automated tournaments. Clans will allow people to form into social communities on Battle.net. Clans will get their own private chat channel and will be able to compete in games together to raise their clan rating. Automated tournaments will allow people that do not have the time to compete in the on-going ladder a chance to show their stuff in a competitive tournament.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review