Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpot sat down with Splash Damage's Paul Wedgewood for a quick chat regarding their upcoming free stand-alone shooter, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Here's a taste:
GS: The word is that Enemy Territory will be released as a free stand-alone multiplayer game, rather than as a download that requires Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Why did you decide to make it completely free?
PW: It was a really tough decision, and nobody likes to cancel a game, but in my personal opinion, this decision was made in the interests of players for once and not driven purely by financial considerations. The result is an unprecedented decision by id Software and Activision to release a game that is completely free and stand-alone.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review