Epox 4PCA3+ Review
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
More motherboard review goodness This time it's VR-Zone coming forward with a review of the Epox 4PCA3+ motherboard. It's based on Intel's i875P chipset (aka Canterwood). Here's a very spicy taste:
EPoX 4PCA3+ comes in a newly designed cool white box and and features support for 800Mhz FSB, AGP 8X, Dual Channel DDR400, Serial ATA RAID, 6 Channel Audio with S/PDIF, Gigabit LAN and 4 Channel RAID 0, 1 0+1 functionality. EPoX has also included some cool blue rounded cables into their package but there are no expensive accessories bundled to lower the overall cost.
The BIOS is definitely very powerful indeed with FSB adjustment from 100-350Mhz in 1Mhz intervals, tweakable individual memory timings (CAS, Trcd, Tras, Trp), CPU:DRAM ratios of 1:1, 5:4 and 3:2, VCore up to +0.05V, VAGP up to 2.2V and VDIMM up to 3.3V. As such, i am able to increase the FSB to 297Mhz and obtain a high memory bandwidth of over 6200MB/s! The board has the potential to attain even higher FSB above 300Mhz if not limit by the CPU.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review